Austria Study Visa
Why study in Austria:
Austria is listed as one of 15 countries with the highest qualities of life worldwide. Austria is one of the best study experiences in Europe Out of 10 universities in Austria to be awarded, Vienna University of Technology was the only one to receive the distinction of Outstanding International Student Satisfaction (scoring more than 9.5 out of 10). Austria received a total score of 9 out of 10 and placed in the fourth position in terms of international student satisfaction and it is the top international student destination. Austria is a country of great cultural richness and diversity, as well as an unforgettable social experience for foreign students.
- The visa is multiple entries and valid for the period of study as approved by the educational institution in Austria.
- Mandatory units for career-training.
- Mandatory work-based internships.
- Austria is perfectly located for post-program travel adventures around Europe.
- Exchange students receive highly personalized attention during the program and in-country support.
- No German language skills are required.
- Exchange students have the opportunity to take highly specialized course tracks in Austria within sports, music, science, economics, and agriculturally oriented schools.
- Austria is an extremely safe country.
- Application form filled in English or German language with the signature of the applicant.
- Valid passport present and original previous passport if any or proof of loss.
- 2 photographs coloured(2*2).
- Valid permit to return to India like Indian residency permit.
- Travel medical insurance.
- Covering letter.
- Confirmation of present student status (Certificates).
- Certificate of admission or registration.
- Evidence of payment of tuition fee.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Criminal record(FBI clearance).
- Proof of travel arrangements.