Denmark Study Visa
Why study in Denmark:
In Denmark, students can easily find out a study program that they want to pursue, whether it is a research-based program or theory-based Denmark combines free market capitalism with generous social welfare programs. Danish universities promote personal initiative and problem-based learning, combining traditional lectures with industrial placements that allow for the practical application of studies and prepare students to meet the needs of the global labor market. After their education in Denmark, students have the opportunity, especially in the science and technology industries to build up their careers. It is one of the most modern, innovative and advanced societies in the world.
- Many programs are taught in English.
- Opportunity to earn for a limited period of time during your studies.
- Denmark offers not only degree programs, short-term programs or exchange programs, but also a choice between universities, university colleges and academics of your higher education.
- The benefit of credit transfer opportunities in Denmark to move from one institution to another.
- Denmark offers both types of programs like professional degree and the main-stream job market courses.
- You can Study in Denmark with your spouse, by getting a Spouse Visa.
- The learning environment in Denmark is open and peaceful.
- Living cost of Denmark is low that attracts the students towards this highly recommended study destination.
- 6 passport size photographs the background of the Photographs should be white colored.
- Valid passport for at least 18 months from the date of visa application.
- Scan copy of all pages of passport, including a cover of passport (two sets required), black & white copies are also acceptable.
- A letter of admission approval (Offer letter) from the University or college.
- A Proof of language Proficiency like IELTS.
- A receipt of Payment acknowledgment from the college you have applied for.
- An ST-1 Student visa application form.
- A Statement of Purpose & Curriculum Vitae.
- Coloured Photocopies of all your educational documents 10thonwards (two sets required).
- Proof that you have the financial resources.
- Proof of travel insurance.
- Proof regarding accommodation arrangements during your studies.