Germany Student | Study visa
Why Study in Germany?
Germany’s higher education institutions enjoy an excellent reputation. Teaching and research provide key impulses for innovation and progress. German universities combine research and studies and have been the scene for ground-breaking discoveries such as the printing press, computer, and mp3 that have become inseparable parts of our modern lives. Every year, thousands of international students and scholars choose to study in Germany. There are very good reasons for this. These include among other International Programmes taught in English medium, excellent quality of education, no tuition fees, promising career opportunities and above all the vibrant social and cultural milieu.
- A strong academic background;
- English language Test (IELTS 6.5)
- For many programs, scores on standardized admissions tests;
- Free education German language minimum level of B2 is mandatory
- Sufficient income of parents
- Part-time jobs—20-40 hours per week
- Less tuition fee and living expenses
- Free education for high profiles (75%)
- IELTS/PTE not required (High profiles only applicable)
- Scholarships available based on an academic percentage (Min 75+)
- Paid internship options are available
- All type of courses are available
- Visa extension
- 2years study 1 year Extension
- Schengen Visa chances (Min 3 Months)
- PR chance is very high after Education
TOEFL/GRE/IELTS/PTE study links and training institutions assistance
- List of 5 universities based on their profile.
- Career Counselling.
- Bank Loan Assistance.
- Choosing the right course in right University.
- Information on courses, colleges, universities.
- Application Processing, References & SOP.
- Pre visa counseling & documentation.
- Pre-departure orientation/ briefing.
- Accommodation Assistance
University admits grantee (100%)
The main intake offered by all Universities is September, Deadlines:
- From 15th Feb till 31st May.
- Few universities offer in March,
- Deadlines: from 15th Nov till Jan Last.
Universities take at least 1 to 4 weeks to get back with a decision.