Italy Student | Study Visa
Why Study In Italy:
Students who are interested in design studies abroad, Italy is a good choice, Italy offers a variety of courses in fashion, designing, architecture, engineering and management courses, Italy have top b.class universities. Visit Study In Italy. Study Abroad With International Scholarships. Cost of living is very low compared to other European countries.
Italy offers an opportunity to learn a new language like for ex; Spanish, it’s the worlds most spoken in the Western world. Getting your head around it’s going to open several doors for your future career. Plus, Spanish is that the language of Romance – do take your time! scholarships are offered by the Italian government at the national and regional level and Italian universities.
- Plenty of top universities with an impressive international environment
- Italy is an affordable destination for international students
- Easy way to travel the country
- Offers English-taught degrees with ample number of courses
- Top rated programmes, professors and facilities that enable students to find professional
- 15 years and 16 years of Education are accepted.
- IELTS/ TOFEL/PTE/GRE is not required.
- Minimum bachelor percentage of 55% is accepted
- free education to the Indian student.
- Scholarship up to 5200 Euro or 1800 Euro With food and accommodation per year
- Visa Validity is of 3 years, 6months
- The student will get a Schengen visa at initial days only
- The Schengen visa allows the student to work after 2 years of master in any 26 Europeans countries.
- After completion of 5 years, the student can apply for Permanent Residence
- Part time jobs for 20 hours per week and can earn 8 to 10 Euros per hour
- can apply for a scholarship from India itself
Most affordable universities in Italy are listed below with fee structure which suits all pockets for students
Check the list of Italian universities with affordable tuition fees:
University of Siena – average tuition fees 1,800 EUR/year
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano – average tuition fees 2,200 EUR/year
University of Torino – average tuition fees 2,800 EUR/year
University of Padova – average tuition fees 4,000 EUR/year
Ca’ The Foscari University of Venice – most tuition fees between 2100 and 6500 EUR/year
- Should show the funds up to 6 to 7 lakhs.
- Living expenses up to 20000 – 25000 INR per month
- any number of backlogs but cleared ones
- Acceptance letter from the University in Italy
- Original University Degree completed with Apostille
- Two passport-size photographs (white background) for the Photo Authentication
- Two original Pre-enrolment forms
- Passport in original along with two photocopies (first and last page)
- Medical insurance