Never miss a job with VJC OVERSEAS JOB Portal
What’s a VJC OVERSEAS Job Alert? VJC OVERSEAS Job Alert is your opportunity to apply for new jobs in OVERSEAS that match your profile. We collect the latest jobs basis the criteria you provide in the new job
Why Create Free Job Alerts?
• You get latest and relevant jobs straight in your inbox
• You save time in finding and searching for new jobs
• You never miss a new job
VJC OVERSEAS Security Centre with Zorouster DATA PROTECTION
VJC OVERSEAS JOB is dedicated to providing the safest possible environment for you to search for jobs and manage your career. To assist with that goal, we ask that you keep a few simple security precautions in mind when evaluating job Apply on VJC OVERSEAS and job opportunities
Regrettably, some online companies are susceptible to scams. While VJC OVERSEAS JOB makes every effort to prevent this abuse, it is not immune to such activity. To help you conduct a safer job search, we’ve assembled the following Zorouster DATA PROTECTION security and resources. Familiarizing yourself with this information will help you better manage your career.
Expert advice on avoiding online fraud
HOW TO BE A SAFE INTERNET USER
Every Internet site in the world is facing the growing issue of fraudulent usage of information and we want to work with users around the world to stop this practice. Please keep reading to learn more about the warning signs and what you can do.
Spam email is such a common occurrence today. There are two types of email scams – what’s known as ‘phishing’ and ‘spoofing’. Both practices concern fraudulent email where the ‘from address’ has been forged to make it appear as if it came from somewhere, or someone, other than the actual source. Below are the warning signs to look for:
What’s ‘phishing’ all about – and how do I spot it?
Phishing emails are used to fraudulently obtain personal identification and account information. They can also be used to lure the recipient into downloading malicious software. The message will often suggest there are issues with the recipient’s account that requires immediate attention. A link will also be provided to a spoof website where the recipient will be asked to provide personal/account information or download malicious software. VJC OVERSEAS will never ask you to download software in order to access your account or use our services.
How is it different than ‘spoofing’?
Spoof emails often include a fraudulent offer of employment and/or the invitation to serve as a go-between for payment processing or money transfers. This scam is primarily directed at a general audience, but it can also reach VJC OVERSEAS members who have included contact information on their resume. Like with phishing emails, the sender’s address is often disguised.
Beware of fake Agencies/Employer seeking money through cash deposit or wire transfer /other sensitive information.
We have observed few instances reported to VJC OVERSEAS that some agencies/individuals are seeking money from jobseeker against a job offer from well-known Brands/Employers/Agencies, whose legitimacy/genuineness can be in question. Usually, the contact person seeking such information is with unknown origin with a foreign accent. Monster advises the users not to rely on the email/offers for employment which is seeking consideration in cash or in any kind.
How to Avoid Phishing Scams
The number and sophistication of phishing scams sent out to consumers are continuing to increase dramatically. While online banking and e-commerce are very safe, as a general rule you should be careful about giving out your personal financial information over the Internet. The Anti-Phishing Working Group has compiled a list of recommendations that you can use to avoid becoming a victim of these scams.
• Be suspicious of any email with urgent requests for personal financial information
• Phishers typically include upsetting or exciting (but false) statements in their emails to get people to react immediately
• They typically ask for information such as usernames, passwords, credit card numbers, passport number, photograph, date of birth, etc.
• Don’t use the links in an email, instant message, or chat to get to any web page if you suspect the message might not be authentic
• Instead, call the company on the telephone, or log onto the website directly by typing in the Web address in your browser
• You should only communicate information such as credit card numbers or account information via a secure website or the telephone
• Always ensure that you’re using a secure website when submitting credit card or other sensitive information via your Web browser
Additional consumer advice is available at antiphishing
If you have more questions, please contact us
Safe Job Search
A Smart Job Search is a Safe Job Search
Beware of the false job of postings to other OVERSEAS that get listed online from time to time and ask for your personal information illegally.
VJC OVERSEAS is dedicatedly working towards stopping this abuse and providing you the safest possible environment to search & apply to jobs and manage your career in overseas.
• Do not give your confidential details unless you are sure that the other party is who they claim to be. For example, you could ask them for a call-back number to use for verification purposes
• Be careful when sharing credit card or bank information, or engaging in any monetary transactions. Be sure to verify the legitimacy of the employer with whom you are interacting
• Do not provide any non-work-related personal information (e.g., Social Security Number, eye color, marital status, etc.) over the phone or online
• Be wary of emails that offer an opportunity that involves acting as a go-between for money transfers. Disregard the email and
DO NOT follow through with the employment offer being made
If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the VJC OVERSEAS site or its brand, please report the suspected fraud t VJC OVERSEAS JOB
If you think you have been a victim of fraud, immediately report the committed fraud to your local police and Contact VJC OVERSEAS so that steps can be taken for your safety
Raise a concern
It is our constant endeavor to provide our customers with high standards of service. However, in the unlikely event of our services not meeting your expectations, we would like to hear from you. For speedy resolution of your complaints, it is important that you write to the correct email address as explained below.
If you are an employer who is using our services or looking to buy our services and if you have any complaints regarding our services, please email your complaints to
Normally, all complaints are attended to within 2 working day.
If you are a job seeker and if you have any complaint with relation to accessing your account or if you have any queries related to how VJC OVERSEAS JOB can help you in finding your next job in overseas, please email your complaint or query to
Emails received will normally be responded within 2 – 3 working days.
If you are a job seeker and if you purchased any of our premium services such as Resume Writing Service or Express Resume service or Career Adviser service and if you have any complaint with relation to the delivery of the service, you can email your complaint or query to
Emails received will normally be responded within 2 working day.
Job Portal take a look!
Job Search Tips
VJC OVERSEAS JOB offers many easy & efficient search tools to connect with the job opportunities you are looking for.
• Enter the desired job-title, keywords in the keyboard search box. Put double quotes around the “keyword” to search for exact word/phrases. Punctuation and special characters are ignored. You can also choose the right keyword(s) from the suggestions list available.
• Choose from years of work experience, location, industry & function.
• Click on the ‘Search’ button to get the desired results.
Job Search Results
• The jobs are sorted according to their relevance by default. The most relevant ones appear on the top. You could opt for sorting the jobs purely on freshness also.
• Refinement is available on freshness, top employers, location, salary, company type, and experience.
The section provides direct access to the walk-in opportunities available on the site. Results can be filtered on work experience, venue, from location, employer type, and date range.
The section presents flex hiring opportunities segmented under Contract, ‘Women on the go’ &’Career after Career’ jobs.
Jobs related to the hiring of the especially abled’ are linked from the Special Ability Jobs tab.
Other Job browsing options
Additional browsing options allow you to browse jobs on the basis of Function, Industry, Location, Companies, Placement Consultants and International Jobs.