Hong Kong Immigration program is called, Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS). This is a quota-based system. VJC Overseas being a Hong Kong immigration consultant, helps applicants who wish to apply for this program as the country invites and attracts skilled individuals & professionals from different fields of work who wish to settle in Hong Kong for the purpose of employment or start a new business on their own. The QMAS Visa is granted initially for a period of one year.
Get to know your eligibility through VJC Overseas the, Hong Kong immigration consultant.
The applicant has to satisfy certain pre-requisites for the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme. There are two options to meet the points test in either general or Achievement based points test. The applicant has to receive in-Principal approval letter for an Interview in HK. The main applicant has to attend an Interview along with the all the family members included in the application during Visa filing with their original documents.
The skilled professionals must have a responsibility to support Hong Kong’s economy in the global market. It’s not mandatory to hold an offer of employment before their entry to Hong Kong. All applicants who applied under the Hong Kong QMAS scheme can bring their spouse and children under the age of 18. The applicant should be able to support their dependents with their own financial resources without relying on govt or public assistance in Hong Kong.
VJC Overseas the popular Hong Kong immigration consultant is an expert in providing complete guidance & assistance for obtaining the Hong Kong QMAS Visa. Our experts will guide you in throughout the whole process, which will make it easy for you to secure Quality Migrant Admission Scheme Visa.
Requirements for the Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme program
Applicants who are interested & eager to move to Hong Kong as a job seeker, have to fulfil the pre requisite:
1) Applicant should be minimum at-least 18 years of age
2) Must hold a bachelor or Master’s degree with the highest percentage
3) The applicant must hold good ability in communication and have proficient English language skills. The suitable and average score in IELTS is 6.0 for the Hong Kong QMAS.
4) Provide evidence of clean character and not have been a part of any unlawful activities and submit their past police clearance certificates from the countries, they have lived in for last 10 months in the past 10 years.
5) sufficient funds statement to support themselves and family in Hong Kong during their stay covering all their expenses including housing daily living cost, transportation the applicant itself.
6) The Hong Kong QMAS is a points-based migration program. Applicant must be able to score a minimum of 80 points Under the general points test and a maximum of 225 points under the achievement points test