New Zealand Student | Study visa
Why Study in New Zealand?
New Zealand bases its education programmes and degrees on the worlds most recognized and accredited education system-the British system. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at New Zealand institutions – universities, polytechnics and institutes of technology, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments. The quality assurance practices that the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) has in place gives both local and international students confidence when it comes to choosing a course of study in New Zealand. Combining the benefits of a developed country with the charm of the quiet and peaceful countryside, New Zealand offers some distinct advantages over other countries as a destination for education. New Zealand is the ultimate outdoor adventure playground, from offering every kind of thrill and adventure to pure hedonistic relaxation and pleasure.
- January and July, with few universities offering multiple intakes in September and November.
- You should start your admission process around six months before the application deadline.
- The ‘complete application process’ along with appearing for interviews and visa application process should be done in 3months.
- If you are looking to get admission into vocational courses, then some courses may have admissions open even in March, April, May or July.
- Minimum 55% in education
- IELTS-6.0, PTE-50 for Bachelors, Diploma programs
- IELTS-6.5, PTE-58 for PG Diploma and Masters
- Backlogs-10 accepted
- 1-year academic (During study) gap also accepted
- Part-time jobs—20-40 hours per week
- Less tuition fee and living expenses
- 2 years study 1 year work permit
- 1-year study 1 year work permit
- Weekly 2 or 3 days classes
- Paid internship options are available
- D. programs also available in New Zealand
- Visa extension
- Getting PR is very easy
- All educational documents (10th, 12th, Bachelors-PC, CMM, Individuals)
- Experience certificates (In any)
- IELTS/PTE/GRE score card
- LOR’S (Required for Universities)
- SOP (Required for Universities)
- Updated Resume
Visa time period & Fee:
- Visa time period-1 to 15 days
- Visa fee-250$ NZD
- List of 5 universities based on their profile
- Choosing the right course at the right University
- Apply for admission
- Support for References & SOP
- Within one week to get the admission
- Mock interviews (Some universities required)
- Medical Assistance
- Bank Loan / Savings / FD Assistance
- Guidance for visa documents
- Visa applications filling
- Visa slot booking
- Pre-departure orientation/ briefing.