Philippines Study Visa
Why study in Philippines:
The Philippines places a great deal of importance on education and its impressive 93.9% literacy rate is a testament to that. The educational institutions, which follow the US college system, have a high academic caliber – particularly the University of the Philippines which is consistently ranked the country’s top University. The most popular universities for both studies abroad programs and full-time enrolment are generally located in the country’s capital of Manila however, depending on the subject, there are other universities throughout the country. Life in the Philippines is considerably cheaper than living in a Western country which will be a large factor in deciding where to continue with higher learning. The Philippines provides the same quality of education as Western countries at a fraction of the cost, from rent prices and tuition fees to the cost of having an active social life.
- Comfortable, peaceful and safe living in the Philippines.
- No Donation charges.
- No NEET or entrance exams.
- Tuition fee under 8 lakhs per anum.
- English medium of Instruction.
- Top quality education.
- Best student patient ratio.
- Low cost of living.
- Practical education methods.
- Top class technological features.
- Specialized in MBBS programs.
- Personal appearance.
- Two originals of the duly accomplished application form.
- Original passport valid not less than six months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines.
- Original and one (1) photocopy of birth certificate, verified and authenticated at the Philippine Embassy.
- Original and one (1) photocopy of transcript of records authenticated at the Philippine Embassy.
- Original and one (1) photocopy of police certificate authenticated by the Philippine Embassy.
- Duly accomplished Personal History Statement forms from the school concerned.
- Payment (2,250 NOK).