Spain Student | Study Visa
Why study in Spain
Spanish nationals are very friendly people, and with the countries laid-back relaxed environment lifestyle and warm weather, Spain offers low cost of living and studying with vibrant nightlife and exquisite natural delights, these, in fact, are just a few of the bounteous reasons why Spain is considered the top of international students’ directory for study abroad locations.
Barcelona and Madrid in Spain provide the best universities and also provide limitless cultural, historical, educational as well as recreational factors! The Spanish nationals always have The carnival attitude!, there are plenty of festivals throughout the year, all the more making life richer and merrier for many migrants as well, students, and visitors!
After going through the rendezvous of partying and celebrations, the wonderful Spanish cuisine will clear out all the thrill left behind!
- Spain is the 3rd most popular country for international students
- A great educational system under E.U standards.
- Organized and properly executed
- 18 universities in Spain featured in 2015/2016 QS world university rankings.
- Spain is the top 10 most popular study destinations for MBA programs in the world.
The English language is Spain’s national strategy in teaching which attracts a larger number of international students, There are many study fields offered entirely in English. though, becoming fluent in Spanish is another major goal for students studying in Spain they have a privilege of studying in English.
- Affordable cost of living
- Allows you to do part-time jobs
- After the full-time job, allows you to apply for a residence
- Affordable tuition fees
- High-quality education
- Spain is the door to Europe. Connect America and also north of Africa with all the
- European countries
- Allows you to get new attitudes and concepts of life
- Spain is rich in history and culture
- Entertainment: Art galleries, Museums, clubs, bars and pubs, parks and nature you can
- Find it available to entertain your time in Spain
- It provides 24 months visa and can be extended
- It is the diverse geography and strategic location in Europe.
- Passport copy front and last page
- Resume (Updated Resume is mandatory) & SOP
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheets and passing certificates for all these levels:
- School, High School, Degree.
- IELTS at least 6.00 bands overall not less than 5.5 bands overall
- Work Experience (If Any)
- For more than 180 days duration of a study visa, the documents are
- Application form
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical certificate
- Medical insurance
- Proof of economic means