Sweden Student | Study Visa
The Swedish education system focuses additional on the students tutorial interests than pushing you to realize a grade. … Degree programs in Sweden provide students the chance to combine study and practical work, so they have first-hand expertise in their field once they graduate and enter the task market.
Working whereas learning. … in contrast to other countries around the world, the student is allowed to earn as well as study in Sweden, if you have got your residence permit, like (student visa), that’s all that you will need and can remain in Sweden to work after having completed your study program.
- Sweden is divided into 25 provinces and the capital city is Stockholm.
- Sweden is the third‐largest country in the European Union by area.
- It has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometer.
- Sweden borders Norway and Finland and is connected to Denmark by a tunnel bridge.
- 86% of the population speak English fluently.
- High quality of education and research 2nd in the world after the USA*.
- International study environment.
- Innovative country.
- Safe and modern.
- Excellent quality of living
- IELTS waiver is possible.
- No requirement of learning Swedish at the time of admission.
- One can speak English with everyone from the classroom to the city center.
- Many Degree Programs in Sweden include Internships.
- Good job opportunities.
- All students can work part-time 20 hours a week while studying.
- Well paid Internships.
- For Bachelors ‐ Intermediate + IELTS‐6.0
- For Masters ‐ Bachelor’s degree + IELTS‐6.5
- Average Fees are 10‐12 Lakhs per year
- 2 recent passport photographs
- 2 copies of the passport (validity minimum 6 months from the date of entry)
- Acceptance letter from the University in Sweden
- 2 Copies of educational degrees; University/College/High school etc.
- 2 Letters of confirmation from the sponsor of the studies
- 2 copies of the Bank statements for the last 6 months
- the applicant should be able to show an amount of SEK 8190 per month towards Expenses of living and accommodation.
- Health Insurance for students for at least 1 year
- 6 months old saving account statement
The funds should not be removed until the visa is delivered to the student. The funds will be verified by the embassy.
- The student has to provide a bank balance certificate and a statement from the bank.
- The balance certificate should have the phone number along with the STD code mentioned on the letterhead so that the embassy can call the bank’s branch and verify the details.