Switzerland Study Visa
Why study in Switzerland:
Switzerland has no natural resources, education and knowledge have become very important resources, and Switzerland claims to have one of the world’s best education systems. Because the cantons are responsible for educational services (kindergarten, schools, universities), education may vary significantly between cantons. For example, some cantons start to teach the first foreign language in fourth grade, while others start at seventh grade. This can turn moving with children between cantons into a nightmare.
In Switzerland, most children go to public schools. Private schools usually are expensive and people tend to think that students of private schools probably didn’t make it at the public school.
- IELTS not required.
- Food and accommodation provided during the study.
- Internships during the study.
- Mainly Hospitality and Hotel management programs.
- Low tuition fees and living expenses.
- Tuition fee is can be paid in installments.
- The scholarship is available.
- 50% above in academics.
- IELTS 6.0, no band less than 6.0.
- For diploma 5.0, no band less than 5.0.
- Age, not more than 30 years.
- Minimum entry criteria 12th pass