Why Study in the UK?
UK, United Kingdom is more than 300 years old and comprises four constituent nations: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The UK has been a center of learning for the past 1,000 years and possesses many ancient and distinguished universities. Foreign students make up a significant proportion of the student body at UK universities.
Earning a Master requires two years of education after earning a Bachelor. This advanced degree may help students to achieve their educational and professional goals, as the rigors of a Master’s program help train students in the skills and knowledge they need to land the career of their dreams.
The main intake offered by all Universities is
Some universities offered
- Minimum 60% in academics
- Minimum 65% in English marks (10th and 12th)
- If IELTS-Overall 6.0 bands no band less than 5.5
- Backlogs-10 accepted
- 1 to 2 years of the academic gap (During study) also acceptable
- 30 plus years of age also acceptable
- Part-time jobs—20 hours per week
- Less tuition fee and living expenses
- Weekly 2 or 3 days classes
- IELTS/PTE not required
- Scholarships available based on an academic percentage
- Paid internship options are available
- D. programs also available in the UK
- Visa extension
- All educational documents (10th, 12th, Bachelors-PC, CMM, Individuals)
- Experience certificates (If any)
- IELTS/PTE/GRE score card (If any)
- Passport bio pages
- LOR’S v SOP
- Updated resume
Visa Fee structure:
- Regular visa—32,000/- Approx.
- Priority—51,000/- Approx.
- Super Priority—1, 20,000/- Approx.
- Health Surcharges—60,000/- Approx.
Visa time period:
For UK 3 types of visa, submissions are available
- Regular visa-1 to 15 working days
- Priority-1 to 5 working days
- Super Priority-24 hours
Visa submission at VFS
15,000 + 18 % GST
- List of 5 universities based on their profile
- Choosing the right course at the right University
- Apply for admission
- Support for References & SOP
- Within one week to get the admission
- Mock interviews (Some universities required)
- Medical Assistance
- Bank Loan / Savings / FD Assistance
- Guidance for visa documents
- Visa applications filling
- Visa slot booking
- Pre-departure orientation/ briefing.
University admits grantee (100%)