• Email : info@vjcoverseas.com

Study in Poland



Study in poland

It’s a wise decision to begin your professional career to Study in Poland. The Polish economy is become more socially conscious and competitive. Silicon Valley investors were among the twice as many international companies that registered in Poland last year as there were five years prior in the European Union and when you study in Poland, you will learn that the Polish economy is ranked sixth. The GDP per person in the nation has increased by 135% since 1989. Poland has emerged as one of the most desirable investment destinations, with calculations indicating that profits from foreign capital invested can be three times higher than in other European countries. This is attributed to the country’s robust economy, extensive range of investment incentives, and robust government support. Giants like CD Projekt and LPP (Cropp, Reserved, Sinsay, House, Mohito) made Poland its home.

There are two primary categories to Study in Poland one is of Higher Education Institutions and the other is of public (state) institutions and private (non-public) institutions. Academic and vocational institutions are the two primary categories into which these institutions are further subdivided.

The academic category accepts the awarding of scientific category A+, A, or B+ as well as the authorization of at least one artistic or scientific discipline. The educational establishment carries out long-cycle studies as well as first-cycle (bachelor’s degree) and second-cycle (master’s degree) studies. Doctorate (PhD) students may also receive instruction from it.

The conditions that are accommodated by academic education are not accommodated by vocational education. It might only offer instruction in a practical sense. First- and second-cycle studies, as well as long-cycle studies, are conducted in vocational-type institutions.

In order for non-EU/EEA students to be granted permission to study in Poland, they have to provide proof that they have enough money to pay for living expenses there. Nonetheless, some students might want to work and study simultaneously. A work permit is not required at all for full-time students who have a student visa or a temporary residence permit (see VISA & APPLICATION), EU/EEA citizens, or holders of the Pole Card.

After graduation, what should one do?

You are eligible to work here without a permit after you finish your full-time study in Poland and graduate of a Polish higher education institution. Just be sure everything is in order with your temporary residency permit.

Contact VJC Overseas to know more about the opportunities to Study in Poland.


Contact Us